about the company
My client is a leading semiconductor equipment manufacturer with an outstanding international reputation in its field and a great emphasis on training & development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of equipment
- Responsible for Calibration and Repair of electronic boxes
- Setting up of tape & reel cum inspection machines.
- Prepare, setup and qualify machines
- Machine assembly
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problem
- Machine alignment, teaching and test run
skills & experience required
- Diploma / Higher NITEC in Mechatronics / Electromechanical / Mechanical / Manufacturing / Electrical Engineering
- Relevant intership / working experience in cleanroom / front end manufacturing environment
- Able to read basic engineering drawings
- Hands on assembly & whole machine set up
- Training given to candidate with no experience
- Willing to work around Kallang / woodlands area
- 5 day work-week with OT pay if there is OT (Mon-Fri only).No shiftwork required.
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913