- Providing technical support for onsite sales trials and demonstrations
- Training of and certifying customers/end-users in the use of robots
- Providing technical services and troubleshooting support to all enquiries/faults encountered by the customers
- Collaborating with various teams in troubleshooting and resolving issues for robots on-site as well as those that are returned to the factory
- Subject matter expertise with the latest cleaning robot technology and advancement for enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- ITE/Diploma in Engineering
- Open to work in the east-side of Singapore
- Those without experience are welcome too as training will be provided
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172