about the company
Our client is a foreign bank, offering a full range of services to meet the needs of customers across the world. The company prides themselves on providing the highest quality financial services to customers worldwide and is committed to help employees become the best that they can be.
about the job
- You will be responsible for timely submission of all reports to Head Office, Regulators and Tax agent.
- Ensure that the reports are accurate and complete.
- Timely processing of staff reimbursement and vendors payments
- Preparer of Journal entries for payments.
- Head Office Reporting (Monthly/Quarterly)
- GST Return (Quarterly)
- Daily Nostro Reconciliation
skills and experience required
- No experience required.
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant experience would be an advantage.
- Strong Financial Accounting Skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of SAP and FCC Systems
- Independent, meticulous and good analytical skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at 65171620 (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)...