about the company
Our client is a global leading supplier of semi-finished copper and copper alloy products, serving the semiconductor, automotive, datacom, consumer and industrial/factory automation industries. They’re on a look out for an committed and talented Assistant Quality Manager (QA/QMS) to join the team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
Reporting into the QA Manager, this person will be responsible for:
- Provide resources for the management of customer relationships/complaints and supplier claims
- Develop, implement and maintain ISO / Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Participate in establishing standards and procedures
- Provide consulting service to the organization in relation to ISO standards.
- Lead during ISO certification Quality Audit and organize audit programs
- Review and approve non-conforming product disposal (MRB, EW, EAF, RMA)
- Drive continuous improvement on product yield
- Manage and maintain the Quality Module of SAP
- Implement and upkeep Risk Assessment & FMEA
- Assist in Contract Review of specification and translating to quality function requirements.
- Review Supplier ICP Test Report, MSDS, RoHS, REACH Warranty Letter and other banned substances related communication and technical information.
- Attend to Customer Technical Query (RoHS, REACH, Technical Data, MSDS ) resolution
- Implement CI activities & council meeting on Banned substances organizer (Cross-entity)
- Conduct Training for Newcomers
- Review and approve corporate KPI reports (Sales Returns, No of Claims, Cost of Quality etc)
- Degree/Diploma in Material Science/Mechanical/Precision Engineering/Chemical Processing/Quality Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in metal fabrication, precision engineering, etching or tool & die industry will be an added advantage
- Expert with Statistical Techniques and QC Tools (e.g. Fishbone Diagram, Why-Why Analysis, 3D/8D)
- Proficient with MS Office
- Expert on ISO Standards and ISO Internal Auditing
- Good knowledge or hands on with SAP is an advantage
- Willing to work in the West (Pioneer/Jurong/Joo Koon)
If you are interested in exploring this position, kindly send your CV to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172