about the company
Our client is one of the most established contract manufacturers in Singapore, with capabilities ranging from design and development, in-house mold making, plastic injection molding, PCB production to full product assembly. They are looking for Automation Technicians to join them during this exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Oversee all automation and production equipment to ensure output volume, product quality and shipment commitments meet targeted levels.
- Identify and develop process automation program to enhance productivity
- Address failure analysis and troubleshooting to automated machine in resolving quality and problem arises
- Perform process set up to produce products that meet quality and output standards
- Jointly deploy the operators to the respective task at the start of shift. Re-deploy during production when needed to ensure optimal utilization of Resources and machines.
- Train the operators in machine operation
- Attend to and resolve process and machine problems that are feedback by operators and QC inspectors.
- Assist the Engineer in implementing all corrective and preventive actions for all discrepancies
- Perform mold qualifications and first article submissions as planned to meet customers’ requirements.
- Assist Engineer in liaising with planner to ensure prompt delivery of products to customers.
- Assist the Engineer to qualify new materials and processes.
- NITEC/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates with experience or knowledge in PLC/molding/automated machines will have an added advantage
- Willing to work rotating shifts (7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm, 11pm to 7am) (shift allowances and OT applicable)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...