about the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of construction machinery and mining equipment with more than 95 years of legacy and global presence across more than 150 countries. This expanding company is now on a look out for an Automation Maintenance Engineer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Carry out preventive and corrective or repair of Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (ASRS), Order Fulfillment (OFS) and Sortation systems.
- Preventive maintenance includes performing electrical and mechanical preventive maintenance of Autostore robots, putaway/pick ports and conveyor systems. Log records of preventive maintenance performed.
- Ad-hoc maintenance includes addressing electrical, mechanical and software related issues
- Plan and perform (or contract) major system repairs or overhauls.
- Communicate effectively with suppliers, operations team members and Supervisors, IT team etc.
- Resolve any equipment fault within reasonable time and ensure quality of work.
- Identify and report health and safety risks, accidents, incidents, injuries and property damage at the workplace.
- Correct utilization of appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Comply with workplace policies and procedures for risk identification, risk assessment and risk control.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and submitted on time and accurate. Submit necessary records / information to vendor systems for warranty.
- Provide training to off-shift personnel for minor equipment issue resolution. Establish communication protocol with off-shifts.
- Actively participate in safety culture.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electro-mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Must be familiar with SAP and warehousing management systems
- Must possess experience in control engineering / industrial automation (conveyors)
- Experience in PLC (Siemens S7-300/400/1200/1500 ), Omron CX-Programmer, SCADA (Supervisory control & data acquisition) & HMI (Human-Machine Interface): Simatic WinCC is highly desirable
- Experience with variable Frequency Drive (VFD) and inverters, e.g. SEW EuroDrive, SEW Moviaxis, SIEMENS Inverter, KEB Inverter F4/F5.
- Must be comfortable with occasional traveling
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...