About the Company
My client is a supplier of advanced automotive technology.
About the Job
- Assist and manage Service Dealerships in responsible territories.
- Provide technical support and collect quality information from car manufacturers, distributors, and Service dealerships.
- Plan and conduct technical training programs to service dealerships.
- Manage and maintain all repair equipment and diagnostic tools.
- Handle overall product warranty claims and procedures.
Skills & Experience required
- Diploma / NITEC in Automotive, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in years of technical/hands-on experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience with diesel fuel injection systems and Air conditioning systems will be a plus.
- Training and development experience is essential (both theory and practical).
- Able to travel overseas for assignments (up to 25% traveling)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to alexie.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: R2196935 / Reg: R1325913...