about the company
A growing and established regional bank with a sizeable corporate banking presence across a wide suite of banking products.
about the job
- As the key ESG Coordinator, you will be expected to liaise closely with head office in cascading and promoting ESG initiatives while working closely with the front office teams
- Coordinate all internal resources related to ESG, including doing research and recommending suitable ESG products to the bank’s corporate clients together with the Coverage RM.
- Support Head Office in all business strategies in relation to sustainability
- Provide support on all other business development efforts regionally, while identifying and staying close to ESG trends, and capturing ESG businesses.
- Any other duties assigned
about the manager / team
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be given an opportunity to pioneer ESG efforts in the Singapore Office with the bank’s corporate clients while working closely with Head Office.
skills & experience required
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Management, Economics, Environmental Engineering or related.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience.
- The ability to speak, read and write Japanese language at a business level, as you will be required to liaise with internal stakeholders in Japan Head Office and handle business documents in their native language.
- Prior related experience or brings with you a strong interest to pursue a career in ESG
- Strong analytical skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline on 6517 1629 for confidential discussion.