- Plan, prepare, coordinate and execute audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT infrastructure technology controls in accordance with Group Audit’s Methodology.
- Contribute to Continuous Monitoring and overall implementation of Group Audit Methodology.
- Undertake audit assignments, draft and consolidate audit reports for review by audit management and facilitate finding tracking and validate closure of findings.
skills and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years audit experience in Information Technology covering infrastructure and applications within a Financial Institute, Investment Bank or Professional Services
- Good knowledge of auditing standards/concepts and understanding of the risk and regulatory requirements for banks operating in Asia Pacific
- Proven experience in leading and performing audits and security assessments with strong reporting writing skills, including the ability to record and describe complex issues clearly and succinctly, in a way that are easily understandable by any recipient of the relevant reports
- Certifications as CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent qualification in the areas of information security, project management or process-/quality management would be an advantage.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.