about the company
A leading financial institution focusing on the project financing market across Asia.
about the job
- Perform an independent credit risk assessment on project financing loans and providing advisory and recommendations to the business
- Post transaction approvals, to assist with timely credit reviews and portfolio management, highlighting credit deterioration (if any).
- Assist to process waivers or consent requests.
- Any other projects assigned.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, you will be part of a dynamic and growing team.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related.
- 5+ years of credit analysis and credit risk experience
- Hands on exposure to Project Financing transactions
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Adeline Lim on adeline.lim[@]randstad.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1105572...