I am currently working with a globally renowned investment company. Role is based in Singapore. Role is open to overseas candidates who are willing to relocate to Singapore.
Salary budget is open.
● Conduct research in one or more asset classes to understand their risk/return drivers as well as the markets they trade in. Derive insights/alpha through quantitative methods and apply portfolio construction/optimization techniques to create realistic portfolios
● Be responsible for the alpha generation process to ensure alpha forecasts are available for portfolio rebalancing. This will include managing complex task schedules, inspecting data and signal qualities as well as making meaningful suggestions when model drifts are detected
● Improve the efficiency and quality of the quant investment process. This includes the end-to-end cycle from ideation, handling of data, evaluation of signals to running them in production
● Perform ad-hoc/periodic analysis on markets and live portfolios to provide insights that will shape better decision making or help identify alpha opportunities
skills and requirements
● Prior relevant experiences in Systematic Macro research
● In-depth asset class knowledge in rates/FX/Commodities
● In depth data knowledge of typical datasets used by Systematic Macro strategies
● Knowledge and practical application of Machine Learning and Quantitative methods
● Possesses Economics, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics Background
● Proficiency in the following programming languages - R, Python, SQL
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...