about the job
- As an AWS Cloud Infrastructure Lead, you will be maintaining a complex AWS Cloud Infrastructure using AWS Lambda, AWS DocumentDB, MongoDB Atlas, AWS VPC, CloudFormation, Docker, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Cognito and other AWS Cloud Services such as KMS, CloudTrail and CloudWatch.
- You will maintain and continue to improve infrastructure that can scale and for which the ethos of “Infrastructure as Code” is extremely important.
- This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced AWS DevOps Cloud Engineer to help design and build cutting edge, greenfield solutions to some genuinely interesting business problems and move towards a full Solutions Architect mapping out innovative Cloud Solutions for our customers.
skills and experience required
- Have deep knowledge and understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Be passionate about security compliance, zero downtime infrastructure and highly scalable environments
- Be willing to coach, mentor and grow a team of talented cloud infrastructure engineers
- Oversee end-to-end Platform architecture and roadmap focused on best-practice approaches to design, security, testing, and performance
- Hold relevant AWS certifications
To apply online, please use the 'apply' function. Alternatively, you may contact Ravi @ 94561589 to inquire about the role. (EA: 94C3609/ R1982649)...