I am currently working with a MedTech company.
- Provide consulting services for the Turnkey Project in the Asia Pacific region. Partner with the Sales team to understand the needs of our clients and to provide the solution design
- Prepare documentation on Azure Cloud or On-Premise Infrastructure designs and technical drawings for tender and local government /hospital processes.
- Work closely with the Project Management team, Product Management team, QA team and Commercial Logistic team to ensure the client & requirements are adequately communicated and managed internally.
skills and requirements
- Good understanding of Azure Cloud Adoption framework, the tools and best practices to manage and govern the Azure cloud services.
- Knowledge of modern authentication protocol and technologies such as SAML, OAuth, OIDC, etc.
- Knowledge of coding and scripting (e.g. PowerShell, Graph API, Python), usage of automation tools (e.g. JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence) and experience in implementing Infra-As-Code will be an advantage.
- 5 Years of IT infrastructure technical knowledge and experience in the deploying, administering and management of enterprise IT infrastructure systems and services, specifically in Azure AD, ADFS.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents