- Stable Multinational Organization
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Client
Our client is a Global Multinational Company in the Healthcare Industry. They have a well established presence of more than 30 years with more than 5000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an Azure Infrastructure Specialist to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As an Azure Infrastructure Specialist, your responsibilities involve:
- Providing Azure Cloud or On-Premise Infrastructure technical design while understanding customer and business needs and requirements.
- Collaborating with Project management team on the delivery of Infrastructure solutions and implementation for the organization.
- Ensuring the successful deployment and administration of enterprise IT Infrastructure systems and services.
- Establishing best practices for Azure Cloud adoption framework, this includes tools and services.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 3 years of working experience with Azure Cloud Infrastructure services and system offerings. You should also have a strong working experience in IT Infrastructure systems this includes networks, Microsoft services.
Any experience with automation services (IaC) or Professional certifications in Azure is advantageous to have.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Multinational Company within the Healthcare Industry as their Azure Infrastructure Specialist. You will get the opportunity to work on turnkey end to end projects on a Global Scale.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.