B2B Sales Manager / Leading Property Management Firm
about the company
Our client is a leading property management firm with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the job & manager
We are currently looking to hire a B2B Sales Manager to join the organization! You will be primarily responsible for bringing in revenue for the organization and maintaining relationships with the existing clients whilst bringing in new accounts. You will be reporting directly to the Sales Director for this role.
- Increase sales revenue by using an online sales query channel.
- Make sales calls and provide sales servicing for allocated accounts.
- Handle leads that are received through the business's online booking systems.
- Manage online sales inquiries by responding to inquiries in line with SLA
- Support the client event experience, attend site tours, pre-conference planning meetings, and appropriate venue meetings as needed.
- Prepare and present quotes and proposals to clients in an effective manner.
- In charge of overseeing the whole handling of sales leads
skills and experience required
- You should have at least 3 years of B2B sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Able to multitask, work independently and function in a dynamic working environment.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.