B2B Trade Marketing Associate, 1-Year Contract (FMCG Brand)
about the company
Our client is a leading consumer brand with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the manager and team in conceptualising and executing trade marketing activities like events and trade campaigns. You’d also assist the Strategic Insights team in executing campaigns.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a B2B Trade Marketing Associate to join the dynamic marketing team!
- Assist with trade marketing programs and taking charge of all assigned projects
- Formulating yearly comprehensive plans with the Trade Marketing Manager
- Developing project briefs and strategies, working closely with the agencies
- Assist with the launches of trade communication materials
- Assist the marketing team in completing marketing initiatives in new product
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 3 years of marketing experience within a FMCG environment
- Prior experience in B2B marketing and events management will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.