- Series B fintech startup that provides digital payment solutions for thousands of SMBs and e-commerce startups to large enterprises and process millions of transactions monthly.
● Improve Virtual Account system reliability, and scalability so that the product will survive in the long term, and be easy to deploy and maintain
● Collaborate with the tech lead and engineers to deliver project based on performance, availability, reliability, and scalability considerations
● Manage the Virtual Account technical roadmap to ensure we meet team metrics and achieve goals
● Take ownership for major/crucial projects which will take significant impact to customers
● Mentor engineers and team to consistently follow best engineering practices
skills and requirements
● Min 5 years of experience
● Experience in NoSQL and SQL database
● Experience in CI/CD technology
● Experience in AWS EKS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS EC2, Docker, Kubernetes, and GCP as infrastructure platform technology
● Experience in UNIX family operating system
● Experience in implement unit, integration, and API tests
● Familiar with Scrum/Agile as development methodologies
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...