- an interesting startup doing B2B marketplace. They are backed by Singapore government owned company; very well funded.
● Responsible for understanding, designing, and delivering excellence in trade and supply chain management systems focusing on SME and B2B trade
● Define & Execute the Technology strategy and build the technical product roadmap from launch to scale
● Define technical requirements and architecture with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
● Constantly evaluate technological advancements and innovative solutions to drive continuous product improvement, growth & customer success.
● Take ownership over existing MVP features/MVP production systems to grow and scale
skills and requirements
● Polygot programming (Java, Python, Golang, C++, NodeJS)
● Building products from pre-launch through maturity & scale
● Experience designing, building and scaling distributed platforms and marketplaces
● Designing and developing service-based architectures and micro-services
● Designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.)
● CI/CD and Cloud Infrastructure automation and DevOps – E.g. setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...