about the company
Our client is a leader in the metal recycling industry with presence across more than 20 countries. This fast growing company is now looking for a BD Executive to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
This role will be reporting to the Business Operations Manager.
- Acquiring precious metals within Singapore & other countries and evaluating purchasing decisions with a focus on cost efficiency to ensure that all business transactions are profitable for the company.
- Utilizing handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) technology to analyze Platinum Group Metals in catalytic converters as a preliminary gauge for procurement.
- Defining solutions for marketing to meet client requirements.
- Collaborating with clients and internal teams for quality and timely marketing campaigns.
- Attending trade events, industry conferences and networking activities to expand professional networks, stay updated on market trends, regulations and to promote our services.
- Building long-term customer relationships to generate leads and secure new business deals.
- Identifying new market segments aligned with the company's growth strategy.
- Monitoring industry trends and regularly conduct competitor analysis to understand the latest market developments and make comparisons with the company's services to identify areas for improvement or differentiation, potential business opportunities and threats.
- Achieving KPIs for revenue and profits within stipulated timeline.
- Developing and implementing strategies for business expansion.
- Updating the CRM system with supplier, business leads information and follow-up status.
- Providing regular reports and updates to the Business Operations Manager on activities, targets and performance.
- Diploma & above
- Possess Class 3 driving license
- Knowledge of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Minimum 3 years of experience with similar capacity in recycling or adjacent industries preferred
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...