- Opportunity to own the Data architecture design
- Newly created role due to business expansion
About the company
Our client is a end user with multiple offices across Asia. With massive expansion plan, they are looking to recruit a new Big Data Engineer (Python, Spark & Hadoop) to join their team.
About the job
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture. This includes assembling large, complex data sets to be ready for data analytics to support analytics initiatives
- Designing technical architecture, roadmaps and delivery of big data solution for business stakeholders across different departments (Supply chian, Operations, sales and marketing, finance and etc)
- Analyse current business processes, identifying and translating data requirements into business improvement through data analytics. This includes developing technical solutions in areas of big data platform to fulfil various business use cases.
- Evaluating and implementing Big Data technology and ETL
- Establishing data management processes and enforcing standards, processes, frameworks, tools and best practices
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 years of experience in Big Data (in Hadoop stack, Hive, Spark and etc). Candidate with proven track record in Python and SQL is required for this role.
Candidate with exposure to DevOps (CI/CD) or cloud will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company with the opportunity to lead high value IT digital project with exposure to latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...