about the companyOur client, one of the leading player in the General Insurance market and offers a wide range of products. about the jobIn this position as a Billing Manager in the Operation department, you will be required to manage a small team and lead the billing activities to support business-as-usual (BAU) operations. You will be involved in processors, motivate and guide team members to complete daily, weekly, and monthly tasks with quality outputs in accordance with established performance measures and benchmarks. As a manager, you will be responsible for checking and approving outputs to ensure accuracy in all billing-related matters, including but not limited to collections, commissions, refunds and third-party charges, you will ensure that the premium bookings and reconciliations are accurate and dealt with in a timely manner. The ideal incumbent is required to work with a wide range of stakeholders across the local and regional offices to ensure timely and smooth implementation of billing-related matters for new initiatives or projects. skills and experience required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the insurance sector(Life or GI) supporting/involved in Billing, Premium bookings and stakeholder managements
- Independent, self-motivated with strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Proactive, results driven individual who is able to work under pressure
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel and knowledge of VBScript, SQL and databases is an advantage
- Experience in policy registration and accounting systems preferred
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the ‘apply now’. EA: 94C3609/R132534 Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.