about the company
Our client is a leading BIM consultancy in Singapore. They are actively venturing into new design technologies to improve the current building practices. They are currently looking for BIM Modellers / Coordinators (M&E // Structural // Architectural) for their various projects in Singapore.
about the job
- To oversee the overall project workflow
- To project models and construction documents
- To prepare BIM project set-up and continued project administration
- To prepare 2D and 3D shop drawings and as-built drawings
- To work closely with Project Document Controller for accurate data transfer
- To liaise and coordinate with internal/external parties to manage technical issues and production of drawings
- To ensure work is up to the required standards
- To handle all inspections and handing over process with the final objective and high Conquas/QM score
- To guide and lead BIM modellers of all disciplines
skills & experience required
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience doing BIM
- Familiar with BIM, Revit MEP, AutoCad, Tekla, Bentley and MS Office
If you are interested in the position , please use the 'apply' function.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R23111959