*Be part of a well-funded and rapidly expanding start up
*High value projects
*Excellent salary package and benefits
*Working hours: 10am-6pm - Hybrid
about the company
My client, a rapidly expanding Blockchain Fintech company which is headquartered in USA, is hiring a permanent position of a Blockchain Developer (Solidity/Smart Contract) as a rapid part of their expansion plans.
about the job
Reporting to the Tech Lead, your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for blockchain defi smart contract design and development.
- Building robust end to end applications, including requirements gathering, design architecture, implementation, software testing, deployment and support.
- Incorporating standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability and maintainability.
- Creating server-side functionality using asynchronous, highly scalable design principles.
- Providing thought leadership and lead innovation by exploring, investigating, recommending, benchmarking and implementing tools and frameworks.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in Solidity/Smart Contract
- Experience in web development frameworks such as React or Vue is good to have, not mandatory.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organisation with decision-making autonomy.
You may contact Josh Lim at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609 / R1766249)