I am currently working with a digital asset technology parent business that focuses on the creation of digital assets and the development of its blockchain ecosystem. Expanding rapidly.
Salary budget wide open!!!
3 rounds of interview to offer.
5 days in office (CBD area)
- Research on blockchain related topics such as cryptography, consensus protocols, blockchain scalability and interoperability
- Perform analysis of latest technologies or decentralized applications
- Share the research results with engineering team
- Propose improvements to our layer 1 platform or ecosystem
- Carry out proof of concept projects
skills and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Min 3 years of experience as a blockchain researcher
- Familiarity with popular consensus protocols and design of distributed systems
- Familiarity with p2p technologies
- Familiarity with various layer 1 and layer 2 technologies (Ethereum, Op Stack, etc)
- Familiarity with interoperability solutions
- Familiarity with DeFi, GameFi and NFT applications
- Familiarity with cryptography is a plus
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C++, Go, Rust
- Fast learner, self-motivated and passionate about blockchain technology and its applications
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...