Brand Manager / Luxury Retail Brand
about the company
Our client is a luxury retail brand with a highly-established reputation. The brand has built solid foundations for its development and is pursuing its evolution to continue enhancing its influence in the market. To date, they have become one of the leading names in the luxury industry and are now seeking a Brand Manager for the team.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire a Brand Manager to join the dynamic team! You will be primarily responsible for managing the boutiques, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and the E-commerce Executive. You will be reporting to the Country Manager for this role.
- Responsible for the overall financial performance of the brand.
- Oversee the execution of the marketing program with close monitoring
- Drive and implement new ideas, strategies and branding plans that will help to elevate our brand.
- Manage, develop and grow the brand’s presence through distributors, retailers, and partnerships.
- Responsible for the operations and management of the boutique.
- Develop and prepare promotional budgets and manage expenditure within guidelines to support marketing calendar activities.
- Evaluate and analyse sales performance to measure the ROI of every brand and promotional trade campaign.
- Build and maintain good rapport with stakeholders.
- Use the brand assessment tools and process to identify commercial and brand opportunities across the various countries.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned.
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have minimally 5 years of experience in the retail fashion or watch industry.
- Prior experience in working with local retailers and managing boutiques to identify potential business opportunities.
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.