- Asia’s leading luxury watch retailer.
- Brand Manager focused on driving sales while overseeing marketing initiatives.
Brand Manager - Retail Management required (Up to $10k x13)
about the company
Our client is a leading luxury watch retailer in Asia. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth beyond 2023.
about the role
- Manage brand dynamics, including sales targets, pricing strategies, and inventories.
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies for stores.
- Cultivate strong brand partnerships for timely deliveries and optimal stock levels.
- Ensure accurate brand information and adhere to advertising guidelines.
- Plan and oversee marketing budget for the year.
- Coordinate online and offline social campaigns, SEM, and SEO efforts.
- Handle public relations with journalists and media representatives.
- Organize and execute successful events.
- Strengthen relationships with retail team members through regular visits and storytelling.
- Engage with clients at boutique levels and events to promote brand enthusiasm.
- Conduct business reviews and analyze client data for targeted activities.
- Maintain meticulous record-keeping for all received and issued stocks.
skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing (Personal experience in retail sales will be an added advantage).
- Prior experience in the luxury space is a must.
- Experience in team management is essential.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Hands-on experience in campaign and events management
- Strong understanding of pricing strategies and inventory management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with brand principals and retail teams.
- Proficiency in budget planning and management.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...