Located in MacPherson
12 months renewal contract
Full Benefits paying up to $3000
About the company
Our client is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors. You will be provided with on going training and support to ensure you have the expertise and skills to undertake the role.
This entry level position will require a highly motivated, energetic and resourceful person who has a willingness to learn. This will be a varied role where you will learn all aspects business Administration, Sales Support, and Customer Service Co-ordination.
about the role
You will be supporting the Business Manager in the admin task and support commercial task i.e Administrative work to support a project management team of 15 people in construction / building related industry including but not limited to:
- Document management including routing paperwork for signatures (electronically via emails) and electronically filing
- Corporate asset management (e.g. employee laptop purchasing and coordinate with IT on basic set up) for the team members
- Coordinate with India team for new order booking and material purchasing for ongoing projects
- Being a bridge between project managers and vendors / subcontractors for handling quotations, material delivery and its invoices
- Timesheet follow up with the team members
- SAP experience would be a plus (although not mandatory, can learn during daily work) as many topics listed above are done via SAP.
skills and requirement
In order to qualify for the role, you need to be certified with at least business related for this role and with 3 years working construction industry experience in a similar position. Don't wait and write in now as this is an immediate position!
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R1110392