about the company
Founded in 1926, my client is a leader in its industry. With expansion plans, they are looking for a Business Analyst who can translate business strategies and objectives into requirements.
about the job
- Provide traceability of business requirements to IT Solutions and ensure system testing encompasses existing capabilities of solution as well as future function point requirements.
- Analyze, design, redesign, and document “as is” and “to be” business processes.
- Ensure development community has a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Conduct/facilitate acceptance tests for solutions with user community, including, development of UAT test scenario and test scripts.
- Develop, deliver, and evaluate training and supplemental materials.
- Partner with Business/IT in define and management of scope with each release.
skills and experience required
- Minimally Degree in Information Technology/ Business or equivalent.
- Minimally 4-6 years of working experience in analyzing business problems and designing successful solutions.
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst, coupled with strong business process analysis experience.
- Ability to elicit, articulate and document process modeling, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and user stories.
- Demonstrable experience of working and thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with rapidly emerging requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - ability to build strong working relationships across functions and business units.
- Prior experience of working in Sports domain and technologies will be beneficial.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)