about the company
Our client is a leading international Services Provider for IT and Digital Tranformations looking for a Business Analyst.
about the job
You will be evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions.
skills and experience required
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis. Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures and work flow processes.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Supporting project implementation in various ways
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shyamolee Kapoor at +65 90701003