About the company
A key player in the power generation business with more than 10 years of history, the organization has since achieved independence from its parent organization and further expanded its business into four key pillars, energy and electricity, fuel management and storage tank leasing, and electricity retailing. With the booming industry, the organization is set to expand its businesses.
About the job
Your responsibilities include working with various stakeholders to review business processes and propose recommendations to improve IT systems and processes. You will be required to prepare test cases and provide UAT support to the internal stakeholders. You will be the key consultant for the organization and advocate for better business process management.
Skills and experience required
You will need to have min bachelor's degree business analysis or related fields. Other requirements are as follow:
- Min 2 years of experience as a business analyst.
- Experience in managing stakeholders and projects would be required.
- Experience in providing analytical solutions and conflict management would be required.
- Strong communication skills would be required.
- Experience in a key point of contact position would be highly advantageous.
Kindly send your CV to issac.chen(@)randstad.com.sg if you're interested in the position and we can jump on a quick chat to discuss further.