1 year contract
tanjong pagar location
About the company
One of the top investment firm is looking for an business support admin to join the team and provide admin assistance to the International Investment Group.
About the role
This role will provide administrative assistance to the Director of IIG and support the International Investment Group Director’s Office. To succeed in this role, you must have previous experience supporting executives and teams from the financial services industry. You should demonstrate a high degree of integrity, initiative, attention to details and independence in working on highly confidential matters. We are looking for an Analyst/Associate, Administration & Business Support (1 year contract) to join the team. Your Responsibilities as follows :
Business Administration & Project Support
- Provide general administration support to Director, IIG and Leadership Team.
- Maintaining calendars including scheduling and managing meetings, coordinating across different departments and external counterparties
- Organize the team’s business travel and helping to coordinate travel itineraries, including submission of travel expense claims
- Managing team’s mailbox to follow up and respond to enquiries promptly
- Provide project support and coordination by maintaining and tracking project records & budgets, handling staff and vendor on-boarding and off-boarding matters
- Assist various business matters on an ad hoc basis
- Undertake other project and administrative duties as assigned (i.e. managing office and pantry supply, administering/filing of documents or invoices) and other standard administrative matters as needed
Events & Engagement Coordination
- Assist in organizing departmental and social events
- Manage multiple-channel correspondences and booking tools in relation to event management
- Coordinate support and engagement with internal and external teams and vendors (catering, logistics, rooms, furniture arrangements as needed for key events)
skills and experience required
- Able to exercise good judgment in handling various issues on priority basis and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills – Positive attitude with the ability to communicate efficiently and work collaboratively across a multitude of stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Self-driven and takes excellent ownership on self-deliverance
- Strong organizational skills – Meticulous with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work under limited supervision
- At least 5 years’ experience in administrative support to management and teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Outlook, Teams
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R1110392
See how you compare with other applicants...