*Rapidly expanding IT Managed Services company
*Involvement in projects
*Investments in Technology and innovation focused
*Good culture, low attrition rate
about the company
My client is an expanding enterprise-level IT solutions provider/IT Managed Services organisation headquartered in Singapore with more than 30 years of history. Their clients are mid-market commercial companies, usually with IT headcount below 200 pax. Their services are designed to help businesses optimize their IT infrastructure and improve their operational efficiency. They specialize in various technologies, such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics, and ERP systems. Today, they are a prominent IT service provider in Singapore, catering to diverse industries, including healthcare, finance, retail and manufacturing. With focus in innovation and investments in Technology, they are hiring a newly created permanent position of a Business Applications Consultant (Sage 300 / Business Central) to help clients optimize their business processes.
about the job
As the Business Applications Consultant (Sage 300 / Business Central), your role involves:
- Gathering and analyzing client requirements to develop customized solutions and configurations.
- Supporting clients in their digitalisation plans to implement and support ERP and CRM solutions.
- Performing gap analysis and offer advice on business process, workflow automation and management reporting formats.
- Training clients on system functionality and best practices for using Sage 300 or Business Central.
- Providing ongoing support to clients to ensure their systems are functioning optimally.
- Participating in project planning and project management activities.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Must have come from SI/System Integrator/IT Managed Services background, ideally supporting less than 200 headcount
- At least 1 year of experience in Sage 300 or Business Central
- Certification in Sage 300 or Business Central would be advantageous
- If you lack experience in Sage 300 or Business Central, you can be considered you have experience with in-house customised or off-the-shelf accounting software such as MYOB, UBS (Universal Business Systems), QuickBooks, FACT or equivalent
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market leader which focuses on technology as the backbone/foundation of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)