About the company
I am representing one of the leading Workforce Solution Companies with more than 50 years of history with a strong global presence and an established track record in working with Fortune 1000 companies. Their specialization is their ability in tailoring its employee engagement /HR solutions to meet the unique needs and objectives of each client.
As part of their business expansion within APAC, they are looking for an experienced Regional Business Development Director to drive new business growth by actively engaging with potential prospects and developing strategies and sales plans to identify new business opportunities.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities would include
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales strategies to expand market share within the APAC region
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and revenue streams of fortune 1000 companies and understand their pain points before devising appropriate solutions to meet their needs
- You should have the ability to engage with senior stakeholders and C-level executives and Deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to potential clients, showcasing our products/services and value proposition.
- You would be required to stay updated on industry trends , competitive landscape and customer needs in order for the organization to stay competitive and providing customized solutions to clients
- To prepare regular sales reports and forecasts to provide insights into performance in order to assist in management decisions making process and contribute to budget planning.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback to improve products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and customer support, to support business development efforts.
Skills and experience required
- Min 10 years of relevant experience including with proven B2B sales track record within the APAC region
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand client”s needs and offer customized solutions to them
- Able to engage and manage clients of all levels and that includes C-level executives across the region
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...