about the company
- A fast growing global healthcare company.
about the job
- You will lead and guide the sales, pricing, and customer care teams to achieving double-digit YOY growth in the APAC region.
- Working closely with senior management and global peers to identify and optimize global growth opportunities. Adapt and redirect the APAC strategic imperatives by market and competitor dynamics
- Develop and establish new global account management, and direct sales programs/strategies. Roll out and implement an internal sales project tracking system to be more effective and efficient.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training to develop team members’ skills in selling, product knowledge, financial, supply chain as well as customer retention, etc.
about the manager/team
- You will lead and develop the sales, pricing, and customer care team and report to the Regional GM who sits in Singapore.
skills & experience required
- You will possess at least a bachelor's degree in business, sales, engineering, or related majors with at least 10 years of sales/ business development and management working experience in the healthcare industry.
- You need to have excellent sales management experience with a proven track record of developing/ leading a regional sales team.
- You need to have excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills to work closely with colleagues, subordinates, superiors, and customers from different levels and cultures.
- You can travel 50% of the time internationally.
If interested, please apply through our website. Alternatively, you can reach out to Avril Chen at + 65 6510 1331 for a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1106687