about the company
The client is a real estate private equity firm that is seeking to expand their business development team.
about the job
- Acquire clients to invest in the Company's investment funds including but not limited to co-investments, segregated accounts, discretionary and non-discretionary investment mandates
- Deepen relationship with existing business partners/investors and build own network to increase the AUM of the funds and meet sales target
- Develop and implement sales strategy and manage individual sales targets
- Work together as a team to develop marketing collaterals and contribute to the firm's investment management strategy through research and market intelligence
- Provide top notch customer service to investors/clients by attending to their queries in a timely manner (Eg. engaging investors/clients on a regular basis)
- Adhere to all company policies and regulations.
about the manager/team
- Supportive managers who helps the team to strive for excellence by identifying the strengths and areas of improvement for each individual team member
- Strong team culture and support
- Self-motivated and dynamic individuals who strive in a fast moving environment
skills and experience required
- Great communication & presentation skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales/business development
If you're interested in the above role, click on the 'apply' function now! Alternatively, you can contact Claudia at 65103640 for a confidential discussion.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2199597)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.