about the company
The client that we are partnering with is a global leader within the banking scene. They are on a scout for customer focused individuals to join their expanding team of client acquisition managers.
about the job
- Be the first touch point for the bank’s new clients
- Source and generate new leads through marketing calls, networking events and partnerships with external stakeholders
- Provide good customer service to clients by understanding their needs and directing them to the respective relevant department
- Engage in ongoing conversations with new clients to understand their needs and requirements to assess how the bank is able to help these clients to grow their wealth to achieve their financial goals
- Share about the bank’s products and offerings and evoke their interest in the banking products
- Provide accurate information regarding the benefits and privileges that the client will enjoy as a customer of the bank
- Comply with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities
skills and experience required
- Minimum degree required
- Minimum 3 years of business development/sales experience
- Good effective communication skills
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Good problem solving skills
- High level of resilience
- A mind towards excellence
If you're interested in the above role, click on the 'apply' function now!
(EA: 94C3609/ R2199597)...