About the company
My client is a growing market research company established by a group of experienced practitioners within the industry.
They have differentiated themselves by providing a one-stop market research platform with the use of cutting edge proprietary technologies with equal emphasis on both speed & quality.
With a growing presence within the region, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team to expand their local market presence across industry.
About the job
Reporting to the Head of Growth, your responsibilities includes
- To work closely with senior management to plan and execute sales strategies in accordance to organizational”s objectives
- You will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts and as well as identifying new prospects within the local market
- You will assist to secure renewal of existing subscriptions for existing clients and identifying up-selling opportunities by networking and engaging with key decision makers
- You will be proactive in learning company”s unique selling point and product offerings and to keep abreast of market trends within the regions and identify new areas of growth and potential clients
- Where necessary be involved in networking events across the region including presenting and attending key conferences
- To collaborate effectively with both internal (such as marketing ) and external stakeholders in line with overall objectives
Skills and experience required
- Min 4-5 years of related experience with proven track record in business development
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to understand organizational”s products and services break it down into relatable terms to potential and existing clients
- Able to work well under pressure, and be proactive in understanding latest trends and identifying opportunities within the market
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...