about the company
Our client is a leading industrial sealing and fluid control solutions provider. With a long-standing history and strong global presence, this global leader serves multiple industries including general manufacturing, oil & gas, automotive, marine, energy, F&B, pharmaceutical etc. They are now looking for a BD Manager to join their office in Thailand.
about the job
- To develop new business and opportunities to achieve profit targets for the Company through the identification and attraction of new markets and customers.
- Responsible for the expansion of existing products to develop the Company's customer and profit base.
- Maintain knowledge of day to day market developments and accurately assess the opportunities provided.
- Initiate appropriate action to gain maximum advantage of sound opportunities.
- Plan and coordinate the development and introduction of new products
- Conduct research into new business opportunities through all available media.
- Prepare and conduct presentations to and negotiate with prospective customers to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- May assess and advise clients on a wide range of commercial proposals related to the Company’s products
- and services.
- Develop strategic plans to achieve new business targets.
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Prepare and manage project business related duties and work in conjunction with the Export Customer Service Manager and the Projects Engineering Manager.
- Undertake training and re-training in standard work practices and safe work skills as required.
- Maintain a safe working environment and have responsibility for safety within your department.
- Experienced in bringing in new accounts
- Must be comfortable working at either Bangkok or Rayong
- Commercially astute with aptitude for quickly developing product knowledge
- Experience from the oil & gas, chemical and energy industries is highly preferred
- Experience with products such as industrial valves, gaskets, instrumentation etc. will be highly preferred
- Intermediate IT skills - Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...