About the company
I am representing one of the largest state-owned telecommunications companies within the APAC region that provide a wide range of services from mobile, internet, data services such as cloud computing, data center services.
As part of the growth, they are looking to expand their Enterprise Sales Team locally to develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets for the enterprise market business.
About the role
Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Head, your responsibilities will include
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve revenue targets for the enterprise market segment.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders in target accounts.
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing sales plans to capitalize on them.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and customer success, to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Managing the sales pipeline and forecasting revenue projections.
- Providing regular reports and updates to senior management on sales performance and market trends.
Skills and experience required
- Min 7 year of experience in telecommunications market and enterprise sales experience is required
- Strong knowledge in telecom products and services and the local market
- Proven track record of success in enterprise sales, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...