About the company
I am representing a global MNC within the sustainability and certifications industry that includes the tourism, supply chain, environmental , agricultural sector.
As a leading certification body with more than 200 certification programs that is recognized by major markets and industries and a growing importance placed by companies to be certified to reach a certain level of quality to install confidences within consumers and relevant stakeholders.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to oversee their operations and business development activities within the local market to increase awareness and market share of the certification industry.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include
- Working closely with General Manager to strategize and implement business development plans that is aligned with business objectives
- Keeping up to date with market trends and understanding the various certifications programs that organizations provides in order to understand and identify prospective clients and industry to be targeted
- In charge of business development activities such as prospecting , arranging clients visits and educating clients on organizational”s services
- Ensure smooth operations of the local certification division by managing an existing team and ensuring that documentations and procedures are in proper place for audit management.
Skills and experience required
- Min 4 years of business development and operations experience
- With relevant industry experience or strong passion in sustainability or certification industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work with people at all levels
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...