- Well-established Real Estate Organization
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Business Development & Merchant Sales, Executive / Senior Executive
about the company
Our client is a leading Real Estate firm with a highly-established reputation. With concrete plans for the future, their objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Business Development & Merchant Sales Executive / Senior Executive will be responsible for managing the various key platforms and propagating interesting initiatives and products to retailers and enterprises.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales KPIs by reaching out to partners and retailers on a regular basis.
- Develop and own existing partners’ relationships to grow the organization’s brand through regular engagements and uncovering new opportunities.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to launch partner and retailer campaigns.
- Provide regular updates to internal stakeholders.
- Manage and document the development and delivery of solutions that demonstrate a competitive advantage and ensure the re-usability of solutions.
- Being the main point of contact for partner and retailer support.
- Research and report on the market and competitive landscape, and key market developments.
- Negotiate commercial contracts and proposals with partners and retailers.
skills & requirements
- Minimum Degree in Business / Marketing or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Account Management, or selling Merchant Solutions.
- Self-motivated, competitive, ambitious & adaptable with a result-oriented mind-set.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills to analyse and propose potential solutions.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....