about the company
Our client is a reputable leader in the automotive industry. The Singapore office is the regional corporate headquarters which supports the Asia Pacific region in customer service, sales and marketing activities and other service accessories. They’re looking for 2 specialists to support their fleet business as well as their new mobility project team.
about the job
- Plan, develop & implement new value chain solutions
- Gather & evaluate market intelligence (Industry trends, competitors’ services & solutions)
- Gather feedback on products and services being offered by distributors & dealers
- Gain a deep understanding of current services and solutions, identify and fill service gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve services and solutions
- Present findings, strategies/solutions, project updates and progress reports to relevant stakeholders
- Support translation of strategy into detailed project plan and requirements
- Execute key projects with cross functional teams to drive revenue and growth
- Responsible for project execution and ensuring that the project delivery is as planned and in line with its target date
- Lead/manage mobility projects (planning and execution)
- Evaluate and propose user requirements of the connectivity devices, mobility platforms or other technical solutions considering market and customers
- Provide support to regional focus strategies for both short/mid-term
- Department volume and profit Forecasting and meeting co-ordination
- Perform profit calculations by model/country
- Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders
- Create, improve and/or enhance the connected and mobility services in SEA region for future business
- Degree/diploma in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years working experience in business related field
- Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Powerpoint]
- Experience from the automotive industry would be highly desirable
- Ability to travel to SEA Region when required
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...