- Global sports retailer
- High autonomy role, focused on driving the brand’s campaigns.
about the companies
Our client is a global sports retailer, with a global presence. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to customers all over the world. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the role
- Seamlessly manage campaigns across global and local levels, ensuring consistent branding and messaging.
- Holistic Campaign Management on a local and global scale, both online and offline.
- Strategically plan, lead, and execute omni-channel communication and marketing campaigns that align with business objectives.
- Ensure excellence in concept development, design, messaging, and communication materials for impactful campaigns.
- Customise campaigns based on data insights on customer segmentations and needs
- Manage offline communication and advertising for both local and global campaigns to maximize engagement.
- Timely management of Campaign Calendar:
- Collect, evaluate, and report campaign performance and sales conversion against KPIs, identifying trends for ongoing optimization.
- Work with external creative agencies to guide campaign creative direction and media planning along with marketing collaterals.
- - Global and Local Synergy:
skills and experience required
- 3 years of campaign leading experience
- Passionate about sports
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Big picture orientation with attention to details
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...