about the company
Our client is a biotech company reputable for their immunotherapies with the aim to meet the needs in cancer treatment. With a world-leading combination of technology transfer and their in-house R&D, they are well positioned with global talents in the industry. They’re now looking for a dedicated Cell Manufacturing Manager to join their team during this exciting time.
about the job
Responsible for GMP-compliant cell manufacturing, this role will:
- Oversee and manage manufacturing activities for clinical materials according to GMP standards.
- Work with the Cell Therapy Manufacturing management team.
- Ensure GMP compliance is maintained at all times.
- Be accountable for the highest level of execution of regulatory strategies, and standards of quality compliance.
- Lead and coach staff in the Unit to achieve Company goals
- Degree in cell biology/biomedical sciences or in a similar medical technology field
- Candidates with experience in Cell Manufacturing, previous experience in CAR-T/TCR-T/NK cell manufacturing are highly preferred.
- Familiarity with immune cell manufacturing, flow cytometry analysis; Cytokine measurement assays; qPCR assays; etc. is highly desirable
- Project management experience
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172