about the company
Our client is a global reputable leader in the field of testing and certification. With a long history and strong global presence, this company is now looking for a Certification Technical Manager to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Establish audit and certification standards for related activities
- Lead a team and supervise all certification body activities, including developing & implementing new schemes, reviewing certification decisions and ensuring training is provided
- Take charge of the management of auditor qualifications to ensure meeting of standards
- Implement a robust quality system, adhering to the ISO17021 standards and accreditation criteria
- Manage & integrate accreditations in the ASEAN region
- Collaborate with relevant business units and stakeholders on audit findings and activities
- Oversee complaints, appeals and non-conformities when necessary
- Researching and developing new certification programs in collaboration with industry leaders
- Preparation of materials for regular updates/presentations to the management or stakeholders
What you will need
- Minimum degree/diploma
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Testing, Inspection and Certification Industry.
- Possess the IRCA lead auditor/assessor certification
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...