- Commercially driven business partnering role
- Global F&B MNC
Our client is a Global MNC and well established globally within the Food & Beverage industry. They employ more than 700 people across 35 stores In Singapore. Being the Master Franchise, they are continually looking to expand their footprint and be a dominant player in the industry.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing based in Singapore
- You are accountable for commercial targets within the E-Commerce platforms
- You will get to drive and achieve delivery aggregators (such as FoodPanda, Grab, Shopee, Fave, Shopback) & sales target through creative promotion programs, marketing plans and media investment
- Daily sales monitoring of stores sales performances and an execution of the promotion on the Aggregator platform
- Manage and track KPI performance of digital media investment- click through rate, search engine optimization
- Responsible to prepare the process flow, key deliverable (promotion & promotion flow) and alignment of all internal & partner stakeholders
- Involve in UAT for any promotion, coupon code set up on both internal/external POS and system integration development (AIP).
- Drive delivery & pick up sales through non-conventional sales channels (such as Shopee, Lazada etc) and partnerships, including partnership, corporate sales, and bulk orders.
- Manage technological projects & setups to aid in sales target achievement.
- Competitive research to keep up with market developments. Developing corrective actions to potential competitive threats.
- Working closely with account managers and marketing to support product positioning and branding initiatives
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Operations, Marketing, Digital marketing) to ensure timely execution of campaign
- knowledge of SEM, SEO, i.e cost per click, optimal purchase, digital marketing knowledge is ideal
The successful applicant
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in aggregator and/or e-commerce sales and ideally coming from the F&B sector or B2C sector.
- Demonstrated proven capability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast moving environment
- Persistent, enthusiastic to learn new skills and have a can-do attitude
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter and a great communicator
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term. Our client is looking for a candidate who has a strong foundation in wokring with partners in E-marketplaces / coming from F&B sector.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )...