About the Company
My client is a specialist in providing solutions for commercial and governmental sectors and is looking for a highly motivated Chemist to join the team.
About the job
As a Chemist for the organisation, you are required to
- Conduct testing and evaluation of incoming samples using wet chemistry techniques
- Providing essential training and guidance to laboratory personnel to conduct testing on the samples
- Collaborate with relevant departments with regards to the samples and provide timely feedback to the Laboratory Manager
- Be accountable for all safety aspects within the laboratory
Skills and experience required
- To succeed in this role, you must possess a Diploma in related disciplines, preferably with minimum 2 years of laboratory experience
- You possess strong analytical and communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function
(EA: 94C3609 / )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...