About the company
Our client, one of the reputable insurers with a strong footprint in the general insurance & commercial insurance space.
about the job
In this position as a Claims Specialist, you will be assisting the Manager and 2 other individual to process Workmen injury (WICA) claims. The ideal incumbent will play a pivotal role in managing and assessing WICA Claims and utilize deep knowledge and experience assessing, investigating and evaluating all claims. You will ensure compliance with company policies, local regulations, and industry standards while handling and processing claims and collaborate effectively with internal/external stakeholders.
Experience and skills
- 2+ years of experience in assessing and managing WICA claims (Broking or Insurer)
- Candidates with experience handling other lines of business but has exposure on WICA are welcome
- Possess ComGI and BCP certificate ideally
- Profound understanding of WICA processes, Singapore regulations and relevant legal frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with diverse stakeholders and convey complex information clearly and concisely
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy in claim assessment, documentation and reporting
- Ability to adapt to changing environment, prioritize tasks efficiently, and handle a variety of tasks effectively
- Good knowledge of MS Office software and any other technology applications
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the ‘apply now’.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....