about the company
Our Client is a global leader in corporate and investment banking offering a full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They strongly believe in supporting employee’s professional development and career growth and have invested in employees’ wellness with benefits and programs.
about the job
- This role sits within the Client Assets Control Group BAU Team
- You will be responsible for performing daily Client Money reconciliations for multiple legal entities in the APAC jurisdiction
- Monitoring of Client Safe Custody Asset reconciliations to ensure that the key Client Assets controls are being correctly completed by the respective lines of business
- Supplying management information for the Client Assets Operating Group & Client Assets Oversight Certified Executive.
skills and experience required
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in relevant areas
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to communicate with all stakeholders
- Independent and motivated to excel
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. Krystal Kwah (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)...