about the company
Partnering a foreign Bank, we are looking to onboard a Client Documentation Specialist.
about the job
As a key member of the team, you will be liaising with the relevant stakeholders to review client documentation pertaining to new account opening.
- Support the Front Office in ensuring that all account documentations adhere to regulatory requirements and bank's policies
- Timely and accurate processing of account amendments and escalate any deficiencies as per protocol
- Maintain high quality service standards for internal stakeholders
- Other ad hoc duties as required
skills and experience required
- Degree in Banking and Finance, or other related fields
- Possess at least 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of Account Documentation requirements in a Private Banking set up
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sophia Tan at +65 6510 6521. (EA: 94C3609/ R1980830)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....